Thursday 24 May 2012

Home alone

I have been relaxing and enjoying the sun at the Lodge. I was on the decking all day yesterday and read a Tami Hoag book from cover to cover. I have not been neglecting a healthy diet and have made sure I had my 5 a day.
I have been told that this counts as one of your 5 a day!!

Today I have messed about on the laptop sorting e-mails and trying to keep in the shade as it is really hot. Will make myself some tea and maybe go the the Haybarn for a wine or two.
The Fellwalker will be back here tomorrow lunchtime and I am sure he will head straight off to the Fells again.
This weather is supposed to last until after the weekend so if anyone want a short break 4 nights from Monday 28th May £300 no extras. Contact me on info@fellwalkerlodge.co.uk and more details of the Lodge can be found on www.fellwalkerlodge.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment