Monday 20 August 2012

Does my bum look big in this????


The Fellwalker took me to Leyburn in Yorkshire. We stayed at the lovely Eastfield Lodge and after a fantastic breakfast the Fellwalker took me on a 10K walk. The above picture is a style half way through the walk. Well, the Fellwalker being 6' 3" tall had no problem and skipped through it, but me, being only 5' tall and belonging to the low and big bum tribe, was finding it a bit difficult. I tried to get through, but did not want to get stuck and have to be rescued, oh my god how embarrassing would that have been. The Fellwalker had a brilliant idea, in between falling about laughing and he placed a few rocks on the ground, which gave me a bit more height to get through the larger gap. We carried on and went to a nice Inn for a quick snack and a few drinks and laugh some more.

I decided it would be nice to take the riverside path, it made the walk longer but it was a lovely day. The path was a bit overgrown and being only 5', I was in trouble again. The Fellwalker was fine and marched on ahead but took this photo.
You can just about see my head above the flowers!

It was a good days walk!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment